QR Code Link to This Post
This position is located 45 minutes North-East of London, ON.
As the Maintenance Technician for a production plant, you will be responsible for install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment; and developing preventative maintenance systems and processes.
• Install and maintain production machines and equipment.
• Repair and or replace broken or malfunctioning parts, and ensure the repairs are satisfactory.
• Develop preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
• Monitor performance of machinery and equipment.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material.
• Perform emergency maintenance and repair work of plant equipment during and outside of general working hours when needed.
• High school diploma or technical certifications; or 1-3 years of related general maintenance experience.
• Forklift certification is a strong asset.
• Experience using a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
• Heavy lifting required of up to 40 lbs.