A rare opportunity to rent in beautiful Kilworth, a prestigious neighbourhood minutes from London. Available immediately, minimum 1 year lease.
QR Code Link to This Post
Offered at $1980 + utilities. Book your showing today! Call or text show contact info
Location: Aylesford Court, Kilworth, Ontario
Move-in ready/Super Clean:
A clean house is a happy house! All cleaning professionally done - air ducts cleaned, dryer vents cleaned, carpets steamed and the full house cleaned top to bottom for you. Also fresh paint and brand new SS appliances. Spotless home and ready for you to move-in!!
• Two Storey.
• Open concept.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.
• Large fully fenced backyard.
• Raised deck with built in seating.
• Spacious eat-in kitchen, ceramic flooring in kitchen and dining areas.
• Stunning Maple hardwood flooring in the living room.
• Rocker/Decora switches
• Built-in thermal ventilation fan reducing energy costs.
• Finished lower level with rec room.
• Garage has inside entry access
• Garage remote control opener.
• Brand new stainless steel appliances
• SS Fridge
• SS Stove
• SS Dishwasher
• SS Microwave
• SS Range hood.
• Washer & Dryer
• Natural gas heating
• Central Air
Smart home features:
• Nest smart thermostat
• Smart security camera with real-time alerts to your phone
Near by :
• Stones throw from Kilworth's two beautiful parks, modern public tennis courts, baseball field and basket ball court.
• Steps to Child care, Bakery, Ice-cream/chocolate shop.
• Within 5 mins: YMCA, Komoka wellness centre, Tim Hortons, Subway, Foodland, LCBO, Bakery, Restaurants, etc.
• Within 20 mins: Downtown London, Masonville and Western University.
• Golf courses nearby - Firerock, Old Oaks, Oxbow.
• Sought after schools - Parkview Public School and private schools
• Explore Komoka Provincial Park which is just a few minutes away.
• Plenty of fishing spots and walking/bike trails nearby.
• Launch your kayak, canoe or electric boat at the nearby Sharon Creek.
• Minutes from the vibrant Komoka Community Market - a venue for local farmers, artisans, small businesses, consumers, & neighbours to come together for the benefit of all.
No smoking, No pets.