compensation: approx. CAD 2,600 – CAD 3,700 per month after tax includes free accommodation and meals employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for English teachers for a big, private kindergarten chain in China.
Working as an English teacher in a Chinese kindergarten can be an interesting and rewarding opportunity.
100% legal employment at one of the largest kindergarten chains in China.
Salary ranging from CNY 14,000 to CNY 20,000 after taxes (approx. CAD 2,600 – CAD 3,700) per month depending on your qualifications and experience.
Accommodation in a private 2-room flat (approx. 550 SF)
Flexible working hours.
Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered at the kindergarten.
Approx. 35 days of paid holidays per year (includes national holidays).
Health care and insurance.
- Teaching English to 3 to 6-year-old children.
- Organizing games and activities that would stimulate children to learn new English words and phrases.
- 30 hours of classes per week.
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Music, Art or Physical Education (other majors will also be considered).
- Prior English teaching experience and experience working with children are preferred.
Preferred personal qualities:
- Passion for teaching children, patience, helpfulness, and sense of humor are advisable.
- Excellent communication skills, friendliness, and honesty
- English: Excellent verbal, writing and comprehension skills. You are not required to speak or understand Chinese
Please reply to this ad and send your CV and introductory letter.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.norsk-pol.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers