VIN: 1FTVX1EV4AKE01889 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 225000 paint color: white size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: pickup
QR Code Link to This Post
I built a camper out of a pickup truck last year. I made it reversible in case one needs it to also be a work truck.
- 2010 Ford F-150 4x4 Pickup Truck, White, with towing package.
- ~ 2300lb payload capacity.
- Was a government vehicle; super well maintained. Complete service history.
- 225,000km on the odometer
- INCLUDES a Lubrico after-market warranty good until March 2020. Zero deductible. Anything goes wrong, and it's covered. Buyer feel safe!
- Winter tires
- 8ft long box
- extended cab
- Mounted a Mory Everest Truck cap on the back, for which I then created overhead cabinetry that suspends from the ceiling from the roof rack hardware.
- Laminate flooring on top of a 1" insulated subfloor.
- Installed a Fantastic 12V ceiling fan for those warmer evenings. Close the back up, open the side windows and turn it on. Game changer.
- Has a fold-out bunk that can accommodate 2 people if need be. Bed width 47"
- Under bed storage; bed flips up for access
- "kitchen" area which includes a sink and a simple water system.
- Room for a large cooler or chest-style fridge.
- CUSTOM made insect screens that can deploy in 5 seconds leaving the entire camper interior free from mosquitos and the like
- Wooden tailgate plate for added warmth and is ultimately like a kitchen counter.
- Back seats from the truck removed (included however!), and a storage box installed. Leaves room to store a bicycle.
- LED strip lights wired into a marine switch panel that also includes a voltmeter to monitor RV battery status.
- Simple tarp and tent pole awning. Not ideal but does come in handy.
- Floor to ceiling in the back of the camper: 5 feet tall.
Optional extras not included in price (can discuss):
- ARB 78L 12V fridge
- 600W Pure Sine Inverter
- 2 x 140 Ah, 12V sealed AGM batteries. 280 Ah battery bank therefore. Fridge runs 5 days without needing to charge.
- Redarc BCDC1240D: Correctly charges the batteries via alternator or solar panel. (Has a 40A MPPT solar charge controller built in)
This doesn't need to be a camper; Makes a great contractor cap if you (easily) take out the bed (in 30 minutes or less), as you're left with the overhead cabinetry and a small worktop.
Any other questions, feel free to ask!
Reasonable offers considered. I price the truck + warranty at $10700 and the camper component at $2800, whose value reflects the customized truck cap (The cap itself retails for over $3000): the custom cabinetry, the ceiling fan, and the basically priceless custom insect screens. I'd prefer to sell them together, but also willing to separate the two if you already have a truck. Note the truck cap is built for a specific generation of F150.
$13500 is the asking price. (Note: Ontario requires sales tax on private used vehicle sales. Write your local politician and protest this double-dipping!!)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers