With our 10 years of experience, we create blogs and different kinds of websites including professional websites, business websites, portfolio websites, wedding websites and e-commerce websites. During our design process, we attach a great importance to your taste and preferences. Our minimum package includes;
- Premium WordPress theme,
- Customization of the selected theme to create a responsive website/blog tailored to your needs & preferences,
- Hosting for 1 year
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings
- Free emails with website name extensions
- Free technical support for 1 month is included.
All the process will be managed in coordination with you to ensure that you get what you like. You will be provided with an invoice and receipt for all the projects. Additional technical support options are also available.
Here you can see our portfolio and testimonials from our clients: https://sametkasik.ca/
HOW WE WORK?
Here is the process we follow when we get a call from you:
(1) FIRST CALL: In our first call with you, we ask specific questions regarding what the website will be on and what kind of features you would like to have in it to determine if our services are a good match for you. If we see that we can create the website that you will love, we schedule a meeting with you.
(2) FIRST MEETING: Before the meeting, we do our homework and identify a number of WordPress themes among hundreds that, we believe, will fit your needs so that you can save time. However, we are always open to other alternatives that you may select. During the meeting, we have a fruitful discussion to clarify what you need and want for your website and what kind of features you would like to include in our service package.
(3) PRICING: You will receive our quote usually at the end of the meeting and that will be valid for a week so that you can take your time before making your decision.
(4) CONTRACT: When you confirm that you want to work with us, we will send you a draft contract for your review. Once we agree on the contract terms, we sign it online via a third-party online signature tool and send you a link for your signature. (We can also do it manually on hard copies if you like.)
(5) PAYMENT: We ask for upfront payment but you won’t need to worry as you will see that there are clear clauses in our contract that will protect your investment. We will also provide you with an invoice & receipt for your payment that you may need for tax purposes.
(6) PROJECT: Once we get the payment, we purchase the necessary online security certificates, theme, or plug-ins that you may need for your website, and we make the basic settings. We need to receive the full website content (text & images) before we can start working on the design. We start shaping your website as soon as receiving the content. During the project, we send it twice for your review before completing the project to make sure that you’re fully satisfied with it.
(7) DURATION: Depending on the workload in your project and our schedule, your website design will usually take between 7-15 days after receiving the full content. (P.S. Very comprehensive projects may take longer while one-page websites or personal blogs taking even less time.)
(8) FINAL MEETING: Once we complete your website, we have a meeting to show you the final website and give you a brief training on how to use the basic website management tools. We will also provide you with some educational documentation with more detailed information. (This will not be necessary if you get the full technical support option included in your package.)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers